This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Excel 2010 on your computer.
About the software
Included in Office 2010, this is the next major version after v12.0, as version number 13 was skipped. Minor enhancements and 64-bit support, including the following:
- Multi-threading recalculation (MTR) for commonly used functions
- Improved pivot tables
- More conditional formatting options
- Additional image editing capabilities
- In-cell charts called sparklines
- Ability to preview before pasting
- Office 2010 backstage feature for document-related tasks
- Ability to customize the Ribbon
- Many new formulas, most highly specialized to improve accuracy
Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x86 32bit.iso or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel x64 64bit (depending on if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit system). If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- Run the setup and install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Excel 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: if they ask you to “activate”, download this file, run “IORRT 3.5.cmd” and then type in the letter “A” to begin installing. Then try launching the software again.
Post a Comment