This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 13 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sony Vegas Pro 13 on your computer.
About the software
Sony released Vegas Pro 13 on 11 April 2014. It brings new collaboration tools and streamlined workflows to professional content producers faced with a wide variety of multimedia production tasks. This is the final Vegas Pro release under Sony’s ownership.
Available in three new configurations:
- Vegas Pro 13 Edit: Video and Audio Production
- Vegas Pro 13: Video, Audio, and Blu-ray Disc Creation
- Vegas Pro 13 Suite: Editing, Disc Authoring, and Visual Effects
Sony Vegas Pro 13 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
How to Download and Install Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files ” folder and open the “Activation Fix” folder. Double click on “Activation Fix.reg”
- Go into the “Language” folder and double click on whichever language you want
- Go into the “Required” folder and install all the 3 software there.
- Run “Clear Registration Sony Vegas.reg”
- Run Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 310 (64-bit) PreCracked.exe and follow on-screen instructions to finish the software installation
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 13, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Post a Comment