This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Windows XP Professional SP3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Windows XP Professional SP3 on your computer.
About the software
Windows XP Professional delivers a reliable foundation you can count on to keep your computer up and running when you need it most. Not only is the operating system more reliable, it also offers features that make it much faster and easier to recover from system problems. Windows XP Professional, the new standard in reliability and performance, is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for individuals who demand the most from their computing experience. With the ultimate communication and collaboration.
Windows XP Professional SP3 System Requirements
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended)
- At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
How to Download and Install Windows XP Professional SP3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn onto a disc, or put into a bootable USB drive to install onto a new computer.
- Install Windows XP by launching SETUP.EXE
- You now have the full version of Windows XP Professional SP3, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Windows XP Professional SP3 (Pre-Activated)
Post a Comment