About the software
Quicken 2018 is Here. Improved Bill Management, Expanded Mac Lineup, and New Membership Program Make It Easier Than Ever for Customers to Take Complete Financial Control. Continuing the momentum since becoming a standalone company, Quicken Inc. announces its 2018 releases of Quicken for Windows and Mac users. With the updated product line, both offerings deliver on the company’s commitment to revitalizing Quicken. They include improved online bill management, new investment features, and simpler upgrades with Quicken’s membership program, which provides automatic access to the latest versions. From staying on top of finances to managing investments, the 2018 releases of Quicken help customers manage their finances at every stage of life.
Expanded Mac capabilities
For the first time ever, Mac users now have access to a choice of products, including Quicken Starter, Quicken Deluxe, and Quicken Premier. This gives Mac users more flexibility to choose the offering that best suits their specific financial needs.
Quicken for Mac now includes all-new access to online bills from more than 11,000 billers, which are integrated into a streamlined bill workflow; expanded investment capabilities with specific lot tracking and a highly customizable portfolio view; and new loan tracking features including “what-if” loan analysis.
New features for Windows
Windows users now have improved access to online bills from more than 11,000 billers, including PDF bill download and a streamlined bill and payment dashboard; new report formatting and customization options; direct report export to Excel spreadsheet; enhanced investment performance analysis (for Premier and above); and simplified emailing of invoices and rental reminders in Home, Business & Rental Property Manager, with additional invoicing options such as web links.
Quicken 2018 System Requirements
- 1GHz or higher Processor
- Windows 8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- 1 GB or higher Memory
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
- 1024×768 or higher, 1280×1024 for large fonts
How to Download and Install Quicken 2018
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Quicken 2018 Home & Business & Rental Property.exe and follow setup instructions
- You now have the full version of Quicken 2018, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Quicken 2018 Home & Business & Rental Property
Post a Comment