About the software
Windows 11 features a brand-new design. It's clear that Microsoft needs a good reason to change its previous claims and still abandon Windows 10 by releasing a new operating system codename. And a brand-new layout is ideal for that.
A significant modification to the user interface is the main part of this announcement. Since Windows 10X is not coming to market, we are aware that a significant portion of the user experience changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell.
Fillets will take their place in right angles' place. In point of fact, insiders and concept designers do not agree on this point. While some are certain that Microsoft will adhere to its traditions and maintain right angles, others are convinced that Microsoft will adopt the fillet trend in 2021.
The background will be translucent and blurry everywhere. On the internet, there is disagreement regarding the island style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the menu's "levitation effect," but almost everyone agrees that the windows are transparent. All windows, including the Start menu and Explorer, are transparent and blurred in the vast majority of design renders and leaks.
Windows 11 System Requirements
- Intel Core processor from at least 2017 or AMD Zen 2 processors from 2019 onward
- At least 4GM of RAM
- AT least 64 GB HDD or SDD
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the Software Files folder and mount Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (x64) Multilanguage [MySoftwareFree].iso if you’re not sure how to mount files, check this article.
- Run setup.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions to customize your Windows 11 installation
- You now have the full version of Windows 11, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
Post a Comment